- After a casting notice has been running for a while, the number of submissions received will naturally subside over time.
- Most casting notices get their biggest response in the first week or so after being posted.
Still casting a role that was previously advertised on Backstage?
2) Click on the casting notice that had run previously.
3) Then click the “Clone this Job” button for the listing. This will make a copy of the entire casting notice.
4) Quickly update the details of the listing (make sure to remove the words “copy of” from the headline of the copy/cloned listing); remove characters no longer casting for; add new roles; choose different posting options; etc.
Then complete the checkout process and the updated copy/clone of the old casting notice will be posted as a brand-new item on www.backstage.com/casting bringing a whole new round of submissions from actors.