After uploading audio to SoundCloud, click "Share"
Once the 'Share' button is clicked, copy the link indicated in the picture above by right-clicking it:
- Navigate to Backstage.com Actor Profile Editor
- Scroll down to the "AUDIO REEL" section and click the "Add Audio" button.
- A Media Locker window will open up. From there, you can choose from among your existing audio clips to add to your profile, or upload a new audio item.
- To upload a new item, paste in your SoundCloud link, click "Upload," and then click "Add Selected Assets."
- A box will appear showing that your audio clip has been added to your profile:
This link will be saved to your profile after scrolling to the bottom of the page and pressing the 'CONTINUE' button.
A link to the recording will then appear on your profile (after exiting the editor and viewing the profile):
When the link is clicked, a box will come up with an option to play the SoundCloud clip.
Haven't uploaded a file to SoundCloud yet? Learn how to upload into SoundCloud.
Looking for tips on how to create an audio recording? Check out our advice for voiceover.