Share audio clips inside of a Backstage profile:
Once signed into SoundCloud, click the "Upload" button in the top-right corner of the Stream or Public Profile (as shown) or just click here.
Here are two ways to upload sounds:
1) Upload files from a computer:
Press the "Choose Files" button to upload AIFF, WAVE, FLACC, OFF, MP2, MP3 or ACC files that have already been saved to the computer.
2) Record directly from a computer:
Press the "REC" button and begin recording sounds directly from the computer.
If a query asks about Adobe Flash Player Settings --
- First, check the box that says 'Remember' and then press the 'Allow' button (as shown here):
- The sound will begin recording and the option to stop the recording will be shown, like this:
- Once finished recording, click "Upload your recording". Be sure to set the track recorded to 'public':
- Once the sound is fully posted and transcoded, hit "Save" at the bottom of the page.
If there are problems with SoundCloud's main Flash-based uploader, please make sure the latest version of Adobe Flash is installed.
Email SoundCloud here for help if there are further problems.