Performers may be notified of roles through email by following these steps. Once a search is saved, these steps DO NOT need to be taken again.
- Go over to the right hand side of the page and you can begin filling out your criteria.
- Choose the gender of the role desired by selecting one or both of the genders as indicated here:
- (when a gender is successfully selected, it the circle in front of it will be colored blue)
- Select the age range and union status of the roles desired by adjusting the sliders and radio-dial buttons below --
- (in the picture below, union and nonunion roles between the ages of 18 - 64 will be displayed)
- Filter results of a search by selecting the zip code or city where the actor is seeking roles.
- Adjust the sliders to determine how far the search should extend from the selected zip code or city.
- View paid or unpaid jobs in theatre, film, television or any combination of fields.
- Click the check boxes next to the categories shown below:
- By pressing the + button in the gray portion of a filter's header, only options selected will be seen.
- Also search for particular keywords that may appear in a casting notice.
- This works particularly well to find work that demands a particular specialty.