Saving a Draft
Saving a draft application is easy! Simply tap on the casting notice you are interested in and tap on Roles. Under each character breakdown, you have the option to either Apply immediately (and begin working on your application) or you have the often to Save a draft for later.
Once you tap on Save Draft, the button will automatically change to 'Delete Draft'.
Editing a Draft
You can further edit a draft without submitting it as well.
- Navigate to 'My Applications' and tap on the 'Drafts' tab.
- Tap on the application you want to edit to bring up the draft.
- Make any edits you desire, and then tap on the 'Save' button in the upper right corner.
Deleting a Draft
There are two methods of deleting a draft application:
1. Tap on the grey "Delete Draft" button under 'Roles'.
If selected, it will revert back to 'Save Draft'.
2. You can also delete a draft by navigating to the 'My Applications' tab, and selecting the application under 'Drafts'.
From there, tap on the trash can icon next to the 'Apply Now' button.
If the trash can icon is selected, you will be prompted the following message:
Tap on 'Delete' to confirm the deletion, and you will be reverted back to the Drafts folder.
Submitting a draft
- In order to submit a draft application, navigate to 'My Applications' and tap on the 'Drafts' tab.
- Tap on the application you want to submit to bring up the draft.
- Be sure you are happy with the completeness of your application, then hit 'Apply Now'.
- You'll be greeted with a success message letting you know the application has been submitted.