Thanks for hopping on board to check out the new beta version of the Backstage Casting app for iOS. We’re really proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish so far, but part of the reason we need you is to test the functionality of our app and find out where all the bugs and inconsistencies are. So what do you do when you find a bug? This article will give you all the information necessary.
Sending Us Feedback
Should you come across a bug or have questions or other feedback you want to send us, follow these instructions.
- Shake your device (yes, shake it), and a screenshot will be taken of your screen view.
- From here you can annotate, draw pictures, or otherwise indicate where the issue is on the screen. The annotation tools can be found along the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re done annotating, tap the right facing arrow button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If this is your first bug, you will be prompted to enter your email address. Include a description of what you did when the bug occurred. The more information you give us, the more likely we’ll be able to isolate the issue and correct it without contacting you again for more details.
- Tap on the send icon (located in the upper right corner of the screen) and you’re done, Thanks! Your bug has been sent off to our system and our QA team will reach back out to you if we need any more information, and your bug will be fixed in the following update.
- Bug reports are how we learn if our app is helpful or not, and functioning properly. The more you contact us with feedback, the better. Thanks again for taking the time to assist us in creating the best app we possibly can.