Welcome to Backstage Casting
Beta Program for iOS
Thanks for helping us test our new iPhone app! Once launched, Backstage Casting for iOS will allow our users to search, apply, and message on the go. Push notifications will alert you instantly when new roles are posted that fit your criteria, and you’ll be able to apply immediately from your device.
In order to get started, please follow these instructions. We’ll have you up and running in minutes.
- Receive the invitation email
- Tap the 'View in Testflight' button
- Download Testflight
- Enter the code
- Download the Backstage Casting app
After we’ve confirmed with you that you’re willing to help us test you’ll receive an invitation in your email.
- First, tap the ‘View in Testflight’ button pictured here.
- Next you’ll be given a set of instructions. Click on the Get TestFlight from the App Store link so you can download TestFlight. This app will distribute each successive Backstage Casting app version to your device before the official launch.
- Download TestFlight by tapping on the ‘+Get’ button located on the upper right side of the window.
- Once you’ve installed TestFlight, tap the ‘Open’ button to open the app.
- TestFlight will ask if it’s OK to send you notifications. We use these to notify you when a new app version is available for testing. Tap 'Allow.'
- Next, tap the ‘Redeem’ button on the bottom of the TestFlight interface, and input the code given to you in step 2.
- After you’ve enter your code, you’re ready to download the Backstage Casting Beta app. Tap on the ‘Install' button in the upper right corner of the screen if the install doesn’t begin automatically.
- And you’re done! Once the Backstage Casting Beta app has installed you’ll be ready to go.
For more information on what features are included in the app, click here.
Read up on how to submit a bug report by clicking here.